This lightweight high performance everyday moisturiser uses a blend of prebiotics and probiotics to rebalance the skin’s microbiome to promote a healthy and radiant complexion, enhanced with all day oil control to decrease shine and mattify the complexion. Infused with beta-glucan and niaciname to boost hydration and soothe skin back to health. Skin is left supple, matte and Blemish free. Partnered with Glycolic Acid Activator™, this resurfacing booster gently exfoliates the upper layers of the complexion and enhances the absorption of the moisturiser for maximum results.
- A daily moisturiser Boosts hydration and soothes the skin
- Leaves the skin with a matte effect
- Great for use under foundation
- Lightweight and silky consistancy
Directions For Use
- After cleansing and applying serums or treatments in the morning and/or evening, apply a small amount of Balance Moisturiser and blend evenly across the face, neck and décolletage.
- For boosted performance and exfoliation, Use Glycolic Acid Activator™2-3 times a week after cleansing in the evening, apply 4-6 drops to the face, neck and décolletage.
- Once dry, apply Balance Moisturiser.
- Please note, Do not mix the Glycolic Acid Activator™and Balance Moisturiser directly.
- Apply Glycolic Acid Activator before, and once completely absorbed and dry follow up with Balance Moisturiser.
“Balance Moisturiser: Aqua (Water), Saccharide Isomerate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cocoglycerides, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Nylon-12, Capryloyl Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Linoleate, Lauric Acid, Laureth-7, Sarcosine, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lactobacillus Extract Filtrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral. Glycolic Acid Activator: Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA.”
There are no reviews yet.