A rich, rejuvenating vitamin A cream that delivers powerful anti-ageing complex deep into the skin. Working at night, it nourishes to leave skin hydrated and visibly more youthful. The most effective ingredient in anti-ageing, vitamin A, improves skin texture, minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst balancing uneven skin tone. This nourishing cream uses advanced Time Release Technology to deliver vitamin A into the skin gradually over time whilst being gentle on skin. The result is a smoother looking, more supple complexion that’s noticeably radiant. Formerly known as Retinol 1TR™
- Uses 0.2% retinol, a perfect introduction to vitamin A
- Ideal for the first visible signs of ageing, improves skin elasticity
- Uses Time Release Technology to reduce irritation
- Fast-absorbing and deeply hydrating, non-comedogenic, suitable for all skin types.
Directions For Use
- After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Night Ritual Vitamin A into the face, neck and décolletage
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually
- Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tricaprylin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Retinol, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenylpropanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
There are no reviews yet.