The more sustainable approach to cleansing and toning. Enjoy these reusable and washable bamboo cotton pads in lieu of single-use, disposable cotton pads and face wipes.
Maintain your skincare regime while helping the environment. Double sided with a gently exfoliating terry surface, create less waste and enjoy the ease of popping your pads in a weekly machine wash to use time and time again.
Reusable, washable bamboo cotton pads are the perfect waste-free alternative to single-use cotton pads and makeup remover wipes.
Made of 70% natural bamboo fibre, 10% cotton, 20 % polyester
£3.75 or FREE on orders over £35. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
£4.95 or FREE on orders over £100. Next-Day delivery when you order before 6pm Monday to Friday (Excluding bank holidays) Shipped by DPD
Use the bamboo cotton pads time and time again in place of unsustainable disposable cotton pads or makeup remover wipes.
In their own mesh laundry bag, throw your used bamboo pads in the wash weekly to keep them fresh and hygienic.
Perfect Product Pair
Our daily exfoliating acid hero toner Press & Glow is the perfect partner to our Reusable Bamboo Cotton Pads. The sustainable route to visibly glowing skin.
How It Works
- Washable double-sided bamboo exfoliating terry & soft velvet pads that can be used daily with any Medik8 toner or cream cleanser. A waste-free alternative to disposable cotton pads and cleansing wipes, these pads should be used once only each before washing. Housed in their own handy laundry bag which can be thrown in the washing machine every week so they are clean and fresh to re-use. Unlimited usage.
- 16 pads included per bag so you have 2 pads per day for a week and one pair spare for washing day.
- Bag and pads may be recycled through your usual textile recycling facility.
How To Use
- Apply your cream cleanser, eye makeup remover or toner to the bamboo pad and sweep over the skin as usual to remove dirt, debris and makeup. Use both sides. Set aside.
- Once you have used 7 pairs across the week, place all the used pads in the laundry bag provided and put them in a 40 degree standard machine wash with like colours. Once the cycle is complete, remove them from their bag and allow them to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Use your 8th pair of pads on washing day.
There are no reviews yet.